We do NOT claim ANY ownership rights of the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through our site and services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through our site and services, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside our site and ervices. You can remove your information at any time by deleting your account.
Ace the Party Place obeys all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement and remove content deemed in violation of these laws. To make a claim, please submit:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Ace the Party Place LLC
2145 Canis Heights Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90071